If you are one of the lucky people to have a fireplace at home, you need to ensure that you are able to draw the attention to it using amazing decor. Setting up a fireplace is one of the best ways to enhance the interiors of any home. Just putting up designer fireplaces won’t make any difference; you need to ensure that you add some visual appeal to it.
Here are some great tips to help you get started –
- It is important to decorate the wall where the designer fireplace is placed. You can add a couple of pieces of artwork just above the fireplace to draw attention to the wall.
- Adding some lighting to the fireplace area can give it a great look. You can add a couple of candles or some sconce lights just above the fireplace.
- You can try to play with heights by adding items of different heights close to each other. You can try different arrangement to see which one looks the best.
- Ensure that the fireplace looks balanced and symmetrical. It will help create a more put-together look for the entire room.
- If you are unable to find some decorative items, you can also come up with some theme like vintage or contemporary theme. You can then add some items based on the theme.
- Remember that the style of your room should match with the fireplace and the décor of the room. So, ensure that you take into consideration the style of your room when decorating the fireplace area.
Using the above tips, you can ensure that your room looks complete and beautiful. Remember that designer fireplaces cannot enhance the beauty of the room on its own and you need some decorative items to complete it. So pick decorative items carefully.